Riverside School District continues free meal program

Riverside School District
Press Release

The Riverside School District announces the partnership of the free meal program for children currently operated under the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) during the 2020-21 school year. Meals are available at no charge to children ages 1 to 8.

Times and Locations

Breakfast and Lunch Grab ‘n’ Go Meals will be served at the following school curbside locations on regularly scheduled school days:
1. Chattaroy Elementary School. 25717 N. Yale Rd., Chattaroy, WA. Lunch & Breakfast curbside pickup: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
2. Riverside High School. 4120 E. Deer Park-Milan Rd., Chattaroy, WA. Lunch & Breakfast curbside pickup: 12:00-12:30 p.m.

Operations are subject to change.

Please feel free to contact us at 464-8201 or 464-5540 with questions.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442
(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.